Program: Career Development
Program Snapshot: Job seekers enter the workforce and receive the support they need to remain and advance in it.
- Paid internships with local employers to build work experience.
- Dedicated job developers to identify appropriate interview opportunities based on participants’ interests and skills.
- Ongoing case management to ensure job retention and advancement.
Eligibility: Applicants may be eligible if they are
- Age 16 or older
- New York City residents
How to Enroll:
- Young adults ages 16-24 should see our Young Adult Internship Program, Out of School Youth program, or YouthBuild program.
- Adults ages 25+ should see our SNAP Employment & Training program, Family Self Sufficiency program, or Jobs to Build On program.