Program: Young Adult Internship Program (YAIP)
Program Snapshot: A paid work readiness program that provides participants with 14 weeks of paid orientation, training and work followed by 9 months of follow-up services including assistance for placement in permanent jobs, training programs, and educational opportunities.
- Job readiness training including resume and interview support, job search techniques, and professional skills training in areas including conflict resolution, leadership, and timeliness.
- Career development including paid internships, job placement, and ongoing job retention and advancement services.
Eligibility: Individuals may be eligible if they are
- New York City residents
- Between the ages of 16 and 24
- Not currently employed
- Not currently attending school
- Can not have completed a post-secondary degree
How to Enroll:
- Contact Edwin Rosado at 212-453-5381 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring your
- Government-issued identification
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- For more information contact Edwin Rosado at 212-453-5381 or email@example.com