Program: Young Adult Internship Program (YAIP)
Program Snapshot: A paid work readiness program that provides participants with 14 weeks of paid orientation, training and work followed by 9 months of follow-up services and assistance for placement in permanent jobs, training programs, and educational opportunities.
- Job readiness training including resume and interview support, job search techniques, and professional skills training in areas including conflict resolution, leadership, and timeliness.
- Career development including paid internships, job placement, and ongoing job retention and advancement services.
Eligibility: Individuals may be eligible if they are
- Between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Currently not attending school/college or working
- New York City residents
How to Enroll:
- Contact Leydi Bautista at 212-453-5380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring your
- Government issued identification
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Leydi Bautista at 212-453-5380 or email@example.com