What We Do:
The Disability Advocacy Project (DAP) at NMIC advocates on behalf of people with disabilities who have been denied Social Security Disability Insurance and SSI benefits.
You May Be Eligible If:
- You are an adult with disabilities or the legal guardian of a child with disabilities.
- You have applied for Social Security or SSI benefits.
- Your application was denied, your benefits were terminated, or you are being asked to repay overpaid funds.
- If you have reviewed the eligibility criteria above and believe you are eligible, please call us at:(929) 415-3999 on Monday’s 9 AM – 1 PM for screening. This is the fastest way to be screened.
- Our in-person intake occurs on the 3rd Thursday of every month at our 45 Wadsworth Ave location from 10 AM – 1 PM.