Program Snapshot: The Domestic Violence Project (DVP) offers community-based counseling, case management and legal services for victims and survivors of intimate partner violence.
Services: The DVP has two components:
- Social Services: Counseling; risk assessments; safety planning; advocacy; case management; wellness programs; and referrals related to police and courts, housing, child welfare, health and mental health needs, benefits, etc.
- Legal Services: The legal component provides consultations and representation in legal matters including immigration, public benefits, consumer debt, and housing.
Eligibility: Applicants may be eligible if they are
- Victims of intimate partner violence
- Living, working, or otherwise connected to Washington Heights, Inwood, West Harlem or Hamilton Heights (we also serve clients from all five boroughs, especially those who may need to access bicultural and bilingual services).
How to Enroll:
- Contact Sarah Banda, LMSW at 212-822-8311 or email@example.com to make an appointment.