Program: Train & Earn
Program Snapshot: A vocational and educational training program for young adults that helps participants advance their skill-set and find work. Participants receive 3-6 months of intensive services and a year of follow-up support.
- Education (Adult Basic Education)
- Workforce training including customer service, food service, and/or Microsoft Office Specialist training leading to nationally recognized credentials.
- Job readiness training including resume and interview support, job search techniques, and professional skills training in areas including conflict resolution.
- Career development including paid internships, job placement and ongoing job retention and advancement services.
- Additional advanced training programs are offered in partnership with CUNY.
Eligibility: Individuals may be eligible if they are
- Between the ages of 16 and 24
- Not currently in school
- New York City residents
How to Enroll:
- Contact Cazembe Olushola at 212-453-5399 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring your
- Government-issued identification
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- For more information contact Cazembe Olushola at 212-453-5399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NMIC is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.