Program Snapshot: A vocational, educational, and leadership development program for young adults that provides participants with 10 months of intensive services.
- Education (Adult Basic Education and/or High School Equivalency).
- Small business ownership and digital literacy training
- Job readiness training including resume and interview support, job search techniques, and professional skills training in areas including conflict resolution, leadership, and timeliness.
- Career development including job placement and ongoing job retention and advancement services.
Eligibility: Individuals may be eligible if they are
- Between the ages of 16 and 24
- Not currently in school
- New York City residents
How to Enroll:
- Contact Margaret Gonzalez at 212-453-5369 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring your
- Government-issued identification
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- For more information contact Margaret Gonzalez at 212-453-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org