Program: Job Readiness Training Program Snapshot: Job seekers build skills to identify jobs, interview successfully, and operate effectively at work. Services:
- Resume and cover letter writing workshops and individualized resume/cover letter preparation and review.
- Interviewing lessons and practice, including opportunities to videotape practice interviews to review.
- Job search techniques with a focus on online resources and field-specific resources.
- Assistance obtaining professional interview clothing.
- Training for professional skills including timeliness, conflict resolution, leadership, and others.
Eligibility: Applicants may be eligible if they are
- Age 16 or older
- New York City residents
How to Enroll:
- Young adults ages 16-24 can enroll through
- Adults ages 25+ can enroll through
- See program page for each program's contact information.