Program Snapshot: Based on the unprecedented number of unemployment insurance claims and dramatic changes to eligibility, NMIC is offering assistance to applicants.
Services: Based on eligibility and need, services can include:
- Advice on eligibility and the benefit rate to expect
- Assistance with the application process
- Advice and/or representation to address denials or incorrect benefit levels
Eligibility: Applicants may be eligible if they are
- Residents of the following zip codes: 10031, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10040, 10452, or 10452
How to Enroll:
- Call our Unemployment Insurance Hotline at 929-512-4476 on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9 am and 12 pm.
- To access services, call our Unemployment Insurance Hotline at 929-512-4476 on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9 am and 12 pm
- With questions about what services we offer, please call our receptionist at 212-822-8300 x333 weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm