Program: Single Stop
Program Snapshot: Screening and access to a wide range of benefits through brief case management services and assistance with the application process.
Services: Based on your eligibility and need of benefits, services can include
- Evaluation of benefits that specifically include Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), medical insurance, Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE), Disability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE), unemployment insurance benefits, lifeline, and safelink.
- Digital submission of SNAP application information through POS (Paperless Office System) to reduce required trips to the SNAP center.
- Advocacy, benefit mediation, and appropriate referrals are provided when needed.
- New Yorkers living in all 5 boroughs for benefit screening. Applications will depend on eligibility for individual benefits.
How to Enroll:
- To be screened for benefits, you can walk in and sign up on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors open at 8:00am and anyone who has signed in by 9:00 am will be seen. Please bring identification and proof of income.
- For more information, call Licelyn Colon at 212-453-5362