Program Name: Mental Health
Program Snapshot: The Juntos Podemos, Connections to Care, program offers screening and support for mental health needs in partnership with Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Screening for depression, anxiety, and substance abuse needs.
- On site supports including counseling from a staff psychologist or graduate student intern
- Prioritized, no cost, access to the Dean Hope Center for Educational and Psychological services at Teachers College.
- Clients in our Education & Career Services Department and select clients receiving housing legal services are eligible for these mental health services
How to Enroll:
- Speak with your case manager if you are enrolled in an eligible program.
- Morgan Siegel at 212-822-8300 x410 or email@example.com