Light the flame that creates change in the lives of New Yorkers.
The Spark Collective is an innovative group of supporters who invest monthly to enhance life-changing programs that support over 14,000 New Yorkers annually. These monthly gifts provide us with the financial and social capacity that enables us to enhance how our clients receive our services and enable us to reach more people in need.
This year marks NMIC’s 40th anniversary and to commemorate this milestone we need you to help us create the radical change needed to support clients for another four decades. Join us. Let’s ignite change, together. Click here to sign up today.
How It Works
- Give $40/monthly
- One-time volunteer opportunities are available like participate on professional speaking panels (based on your area of expertise)
- Invitation to agency milestone events
- Get to know like-minded changemakers. Join us at a professional networking event with other Spark Collective members.
- You are someone who wants to make a long-term impact on the lives of people living in Washington Heights, Inwood, Harlem, and the Bronx.
- You are passionate about investing your time.
- You want to meet others who are igniting change.
- Help individuals rise from crisis to self-sufficiency. These monthly sustaining gifts provide NMIC with financial ability and your volunteer work will lend the social capacity that will enable us to enhance our programs and support clients from crisis to self-sufficiency.